Sunday, April 7, 2013

Finding A New Job

"Dear Mr. Mills,

After consideration, we've decided that your work experience and your experience with children is satisfactory. After a two-week review period looked over by the review board, you may officially become a member of the Warren G. Harding faculty of the Grangeford County school board.

You are expected to read the guidelines administered by the principal of Warren G. Harding High School and any violation will lead to termination of this probation period and immediate termination of all duties and pay.

We hope you enjoy your working here!

                           - Superintendent Richard Andersen."

That's it. I've got a job. Finally, after five long, painful years of depression, abuse, and homelessness, I can finally get back on my own two feet.

I've got a job, and I can pay rent for my apartment. I can't get a car, but work is only four blocks or so away.

I'm supposed to have my introduction to the school tomorrow.

Well, wish me luck.

- Jacob Mills

No comments:

Post a Comment